Stay Safe Outside
We are all raring to get out and enjoy outdoors. Dr. Claire McCarthy, Senior Editor for Harvard Health Publishing, shared key points for being safe outdoors. Below is a summary of the article. Getting outside can be a great idea for both the physical and mental health of you and your family. But as with everything else these days, going outside needs to be done safely. Here are some of Dr. McCarthy’s tips for what to think about as you put on your shoes and head outdoors. Want to know more tips? Click here to read the entire article.
1. Be careful about what you touch as you go outside or return home. Make a game of it so your kids don’t touch — pretend that surfaces (including walls) are hot — and wear gloves or bring a paper towel or tissue so you can hit those buttons and touch doorknobs.
2. Bring hand sanitizer to disinfect hands while you are out, if needed.
3. Choose the best outdoor space.
4. Keep up the physical distancing while you are outdoors.
5. Only go outdoors with the people you live with. It’s tempting to join another family for a walk, but it’s hard to keep six feet between you — and children may have a particularly hard time with this.
6. Bring masks along. If keeping physical distance between you and others becomes difficult at any point, you can whip them out and put them on.
As the situation around the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, our Strategic Planning team will keep you informed through this website and other communication mediums including SMS text messaging and social media.
The State of Emergency instituted by Governor Carney as of March 12 has prompted us to have our normal worship services restricted to online only for at least the next two weeks. During this time, we will limit activity at the church to essential employees and staff.
Sunday worship services and Wednesday evening bible study services will be online only.
However, you will still be able to participate and enjoy each and every part of the service.
Streaming Service for Sunday Morning & Wednesdays:
We will have a special modified Sunday morning worship experience at 10:00 am for one hour featuring prayer, praise & worship and the Word.
Wednesday evening service will focus on the Word.
Here are the instructions on how to view and participate in the service:
Two ways to Watch LIVE Sundays at 10:00 am and Wednesday at 7:00 pm:
Available on smart TVs, Roku, Apple TV, FireStick, Mobile, Tablet and PC:
Tithes & Offerings:
You can give your tithes and offering each week by:
For those of you who prefer to give cash or check, feel free to drop your envelope in the mail slot at the front door of the church. Please be sure to include your name, address and telephone number for record keeping purposes.
Here are instructions on how to participate in online giving:
Cash App: Cash App Handle: $NewNormal
Paypal: Paypal Email: email@example.com
New Destiny Fellowship Website:
Use any major credit card or debit Card and visit:
Our Church Website: http://www.newdestinyfellowship.org
Stay Plugged in and Up-to-Date!
SMS Text Messaging
To get the quickest updates about what is happening with New Destiny, text DESTINY to 313131
or signup at https://tapit.us/TObge
NDF Website: http://www.newdestinyfellowship.org/covid-19